< Diamond's Log: Shaw Jean(Dream 28)

Monday, March 10, 2008

 

Shaw Jean(Dream 28)

Yesterday we had a health point session with Shaw Jean...and guess what I was the CO HOST...Yeah!!together with Shelia...Vince and Bei was the host couple...lol....it was so exciting...she told us that she jus came from a 2 week biz trip to Vietnam!!!!...and 4 that she was in Melbourne for 2 weeks doing HP for group there...and she hasnt gone home...talking about paying the price...lol...Shaw Jean is and amazing lady..from someone who was very arrogance in the start to someone who is so beautiful both inside and out...I cant wait hear her <> story...

I told her my goal for this month i want to go SP...and i asked her...how to motivate my gp to do the work so the pv can move...cos the pv is not moving and its already the second week of the month..this was her advice...

"Do the work and jus believe. Dont worry about the pv. When u keep looking at it, u will worry and the worry will affect ur believe. Remember to sponsor ppl as u do pv or u wouldnt have a biz."

Great words of wisdom from her.

Dream 28 I have am Changing lives around the world.

I am standing on stage as a new Silver Producer at the March 08 BBS


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?