< Diamond's Log: Decision to go SP(Dream 19 & 20)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Decision to go SP(Dream 19 & 20)

Today at BP we talked about the possibility of going SP...not only for me but also for Shelia...its very exciting trying to finish up my game plan doing the work this month...in the words of peter cox..."we'll see"


Goal 1 I am a new Sliver Producer at the March 08 BBS




In the pass i always have a problem with my phone bill...i cant pay it
Dream 19 I have no worries of my phone bill



Part 1 of dream house is to have a walk in closet..i always want alot of clothes...because i always get had me downs ...or ppl dont know me buy for me shirts...and i never had a place to put all the stuff....so ya that my dream


Dream 20 I have a large and spacious walk in closet


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?