< Diamond's Log: Confident Conversation(Dream 25)

Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

Confident Conversation(Dream 25)

Kin Sang help me do a follow up with Wesley...I realize i need to be more conscience of wat ppl are asking and is that there real concern...and answer them...I was have a problem of answering questions becos i become emotional...i was thinking of a book which has the answer questions but i couldn't remember the answer....i was thinking about it the whole day...i found it at mei yin house....i would have never notice if i did have a goal to improve...i will learn it by hard

I know how to clean the house but i dont like it so ya....

Dream 25 I have the best cleaning service that keeps my house proper


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?