< Diamond's Log: 50 PND(Dream 32)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

 

50 PND(Dream 32)


'Dream 32 I am driving my new BMW Z8


Bloody exciting can....i dont know where to start...1st kok hong bring propect stp with him...frank form myammar very exciting...stp with him....im very rusty but getting better...then went through with our stregy with kin sang...he told me what me and shelia need to do....i need to sit down with a number of ppl...today we where sharing cds...i cant get a couple things out of my head 1st sean henderson says that u need to make a decision to put 20 ppl personally in ur group...at a rate of 4 apps per month...if u do this no matter at which point u are at in the biz u will be set up to be an emerald(go lc fast feb lcd)....the other is mitch sala and how good he is with ppl skills...its crazy how good he his...how did he become so good?...where he learned from...wat price did he have to pay..sang told us that there is one team that duplicate passing out 50 pnd a month per person...and in a year his group grow 1000 ppl...crazy...i so want to do that....u know that it cost $325 for 50 pnd..its worth it....

this is how i picture myself on stage as a new SP
with vince and bei on my right and shelia on my left....this is what im going to say

Hey everyone...my name is Muslim and in an undergrade....there are 3 things that i want to share...1st...this SP is my upline and this SP is my downline...I believe we all can go SP together...we all can go Platium....we all can go Emerald and we all can go Diamond...2nd i know there are some of u that are out there that are at the lowest point right now...u need this...u need to go SP...need to meet Jim and Nancy...I havent meet them but Emerald direct Arlene said at a JB weekend.. that u need to be touch by their hear and soul...do this for u...and Last Ibu this is for u...


I am standing on stage as a new Silver producer on the March 08 BBS


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?