< Diamond's Log: Yeah(Dream 9 & 10 , DDH1&2)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 

Yeah(Dream 9 & 10 , DDH1&2)

Today was a much better day Guan Rong came an take to sang...im very lucky to have him for a upline...im trying to get what GR mom said to me yesterday night out of my head...i tried to wash it down with doug wead but it did work...so i try peter cox...it did...i totally flatten it...im grateful to be in peter cox los...there is still abit left...so i need to listen to peter for the next few days....

Dream 9 I have a great relationship with my dad

I have never really had a great relationship with my dad...i only remember him cholaric...i dont really remember his love...but i knew he love me...on the day im reconize as <> i want to ask for this forgiveness for not being the son he wanted.



Dream 10 I have a Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite


My DDH 1. Min 1 dream entry a night.
2. Talk to my mom eveyday

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?