< Diamond's Log: U are not a Tree, U can change(Dream 3)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

U are not a Tree, U can change(Dream 3)

U know sometimes i get CEP sometimes i dont...it all depends on how much money i have in the bank...even though i listen to cds everyday...i felt something was wrong...peter cox cds mention are u listening to RTs...even bob andrews mention that...Bob andrews also said there is something migical about the RTs and if u not listening to RTs u are missing out on things...i was worried...I was worried for sometime...as i was going n21 today...and i was listening to CORE heading towards <>...and i knew that i had to get the RTs....no matter wat...i must some how get the money to get the RTs...i realise something when i was thinking of the money...i got bonus letter from AMWAY a few day ago...and i notice if i jus do CORE every month i would be about to pay for the RTs...an if i jus get my second leg to have a CORE person i would be able to affort the RB and the LCDs...isnt that cool...i have a goal..yeah!!

I was listening to Nancy Dornan "decide and do, not hope and dream" she mention that we are not trees we can change...u know to me <> diamonds are like perfect people...only after i heard this cd that i thought hey they are jus like me...why did it take me so long...some how nancy's story in that cd reminded me of me...the things that she did...her sanguine like nature is like mine...and when she talked about Jim Dornan...u could see his melon flaws too...that cd showed me that they are human too...and that i could do it...

Todays dream...i want a lean, fit and healty body...why i grew up as a fat child...and i felt very disguing about it...i didnt feel comfortable...when i was in sec 3 i made a decision to lose weight...and when i was in jc i was the fittest i have ever been...but i never had abs b4...the only time i had abs was when i went through JCC...that only becos i was staring...lol....i always wanted to lose my love handles...but through exersice i was never able to do it...

I am greatful to have healthpointe in my business....i want to have my body by June 08...enough time for 2 cycles...lol...when no so nice but at least lean...lol

Dream 3 I have healthy and hot body


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?