< Diamond's Log: Mimi(Dream 1)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

Mimi(Dream 1)

Well in the spirit of wanting to improve lets evaluate wat i did today...

Today when i woke up i totally did want to get out of bed la...woke up at 9 when back to sleep...woke up at 10...when back to sleep and woke up at 11...i know i got class at 12 so i quickly bath and rush out of the house at 11.30...obviously i wasnt going to get to school on time....on at about 11.45 my friend called and said "hey u coming to work." i said i wasnt working....but the thing is did i forgot i got work? gosh i think i did...but they were ok with i..i cant believe i forgot work...

I was on the bus reading personality plus cos i realise i have to handle 3 Phags...im fustrated out of my brains working with 2 now got 3rd one...one i cant tell if his excited, the other likes to give -ve comment and the other i have no idea what his thinking...AHHHHH...help me...but i ended up reading about Sanguines...i read about how i am disorganize...and i am...come on la...forgeting u got work...then coming to school late...then when reach school decide not to go for my class...i really have no idea what im doing...

1st order get organise...1st step be on time for everything...

i was looking for a quite place to play my pokemon and watch avatar...i when to my favourate spot....level 1 phy lab...down there confirm no one...when i reach the table i saw a laptop bag but no one there..i thought to myself ok la i can share the table with the guy...but for half and hour no one return...that abit strange...i look in my laptop bag to see if i can find and id...no id...then mimi begin to speak...(mimi to me is like lulu to Nancy dornan)..."which is better to take the 2gig ram or to sell the whole laptop off"....ya i know wat the hell...i wish i can take a gun and shoot mimi...i knew if i leave the place i would bring home the bag....i told myself that i will stay there until the owner comes back....why not give the security guard...cos if i leave the place i will bring it home...i sat there for 3hours b4 the guy return back....thank god...i was relieve

why did i think of that in the 1st place....its becos of money...i havent been living my life always trying to make ends...i never had enough to do want ever i want...to me money is very important...when Ronnie mention that money to him was no. 1 and children and wife was 2 and 3..i know wat he means...too me it my top 5 too...its very painfull living without it...Now lets find the rest...

Dream 1 want to be debt free and have a comfortable life




I have a heartfelt burning desire to be diamond by the age of 28


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?