< Diamond's Log: Hero(Dream 6)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

 

Hero(Dream 6)

Today was an emotional day...like crying everywhere...it start with listening to this months' CEP...i was listening to john herren's "Its all about advertizing". I cant really the story but i was about a child talking to the parents about some stuff...started tearing...when she said that to the parents that they are he hero...i was thinking to myself i want to be a hero too...i want to be a hero of my family...i want to save my mom from debt and my sisters for pain...i want to make everything ok for the...at my emerald recognition im going to invite my mom on stage...and im going to say to her i did this for u...everything is going to be ok

Dream 6 I am a Hero to my Mom

I have a heart felt burning desire to be a HERO for my family



Later in the afternoon the 1st specker was emerald direct yup fong lan...she had pictures that showed her journey to emeraldship...the was an emotional session for her...half way through the session she begain to cry...everyone in the room teared...the talked about how she didnt need the biz but she join to learn english...she say she didnt expected wat the biz gave her...it gave her more then a income..it gave her love form strangers and respect form her upline...she said this biz has given her so much but today it is not about me...today is about u...today is about wat u want...i have never seen her like this...she is amazing

Decide Today What You Want

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?