< Diamond's Log: Feb WLS 08

Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

Feb WLS 08

Jus came back for WLS...Ronnie Kagen was dam good...i wish i was there to hear is success story but i guess faith has something install for me. Im blogging again cos this will be a place for me to monitor my thoughts and an my action...Ronnie say if u monitor wat u do you will improve...im like forever online so might as well make us of it...

I'm very greatful that I get to hear what I needed to hear for this WLS...how to search for my dream..

This for the 1st time I realise how important is the dream...I was wondering how come sometimes i can achieve wat i want and sometime i dont...
Eg. When i was going LC i sponsered 5 ppl in 2 days running back and forth from tampines to yishun to pasir ris to tampines...why was i able do that...it was becos of Max Homberg diamond song...it was so cool and i wanted it...it was the most beautiful thing that i have heard in a long time..

I did 10 plus for Able and Roshin's BBS cos bani said that Simon was going to help those that go 10 plus to go 21% for may 08 go <>....B4 bani gave that news i was think about my word to kin sang about May Go <> for 3 whole weeks...how the hell am i going to do it i have know idea

I dont know how and its doesnt matter...wat matters the most is the why...why do i really want to go for May Go <>....that is wat i need to find

I realise i wasnt born to this world dreaming my whole life to be an AMWAY <>...if i can i dont want to be a <>...i rather slack at home all day and play my pokemon on nitendo DS...
But one thing i know for sure is that i need to go <>....Going <> is not my dream but it is my goal so that i can get want i in life...It took me 1 year to understand this, even thought when i do QI i tell prospects this...funny isnt it...

How to i find my reason my why...Ronnie says start working on myself...and thats how im going to do it.

I need to answer the following Questions:
1. Space (What fo you surround urself with; at work or at home)
2. Time (Where do you spend ur spare time)
3. Energy ()
4. Money (What do you spend you money)
5. Discipline (where are u self motivated)
6 Where are u organise
7. Thinking (What do u find urself thinking about)
8. Vision(What go u see urself doing)
9. Internal Dialogue (What do you contemplation over)
10. Conversation (What do u find urself talking about)
11. Reaction(What gets u emotionally going)
12. Goals(What are you striving for)

What is wat i will be working on for the next few days

No. them in order of importance and link 5 most important values to the business(How can N21 help)


Another session that i need the most wat Faitah "The Passion Test"
the book is by Jane Attwood

I feel i was jus a continuation of wat Ronnie said... After u got ur top 5 values rate them for 1 to 10
1- You are not living ur passion in your life
10- you are fully living your passion

are ur really living ur passion?

What you put your attention in grows stronger in your life...

I havent made a short term goal yet got i need to to look for the reason...i know for sure i can do the work..i have seen myself acheving it...
But the MOST important thing is the a reason to back the goal..if there is no reason for acheving the goal, the goal wont be achieve...i very excited to find out what is truly my dream...what is my driving force in my life...cos when i found that dream i know i have got the winning loto ticket and SUNDAY IS COMING

I have a heart felt burning desire to find my dream.
The Animal

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?