< Diamond's Log: Dream Night(Dream 2)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

Dream Night(Dream 2)

U know wat my last post i talk about being on time..i was on time yesterday but today i was late for everything...really i was suppose to be at work place at 11.30...but i woke up at 11 and reach the at 11.45...i decide not to go to school today can u believe it...i fell a sleep at home...i told myself tat i will wake up at get ready at 6pm but u know wat i woke up at 6pm and when back to sleep...woke again at 7pm...i really need to work my discipline..tmr i got class at 12pm...but i need to go amway...ie i need to be there at 10.30am...i got tution tmr..7.30pm...i will tell u tmr if i meet to them...

I was thinking that every wed night will be a dream night for me...for me to revist my dream or to talk about an emotional dream...

today im going to talk about family...i grew up in a broke home...the details i will leave it for my <> story...when ever i talk to my friends there family...i always envy there relationship...weather good or bad...i think its better then wat ever i have...did u know that when im at home i am phlegmatic....even though i a choleric sanguine...Florence saids that ppl developed some "mask of survival"....my family dont really know i am...its sad rite...tat why my dream is to have a family...when anyone can do that even without passive income...but i have seen how lack of money and lack of time have distroyed my current family...i dont want my children and my wife to exprenince tat....

when i went for my 1st bbs....i was still -ve back then..come on la i only saw the plan 3 day ago...when technically i didnt really see the plan..i jus sat throught it with cross arm...cross legs if i could cross eyes..i almost didnt go for the bbs...u know why cos i was broke!!!..well i didnt remember wheather vince hadnt given me a ticket or i havent paid for it...i could chose not to go..that $15 i was going to spend was the last $15 i had that month...and i didnt have any money for the rest of the month...why did i go...cos i promise vince my word that i would go...i dont have much...but keeping my word is something i could give..

the speaker was an indo <>...his name was Frankie or Freddy...cant remember...but wat i can remember is he said 5 words...i still remember it crystal clear..."this business save my marriage"...and i thought...this could be for me...if i hadnt go for the bbs where would i be today...this business has given me hope that a dream a family without worry of money or time could come true...i am very greatful for tat...thank vince and beilin

This is a video of my ideal family...
Dream 2 I have a great relationship with my with and kids



The Dream is Everything

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?