< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 43 - Chow

Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Captain's Log 43 - Chow

wah todat is like super maddness day la...weird lecturer dont want to give break and then he finish one chapter in one week...maddness la...go to 3 diff banks still cant get an account open...took 96 an it didnt go to nus...ya wat the hell rite...had nasi rawan for lunch but its really suxed...i eat it cos dish reminded me of wat my mom always cook for me but the lunch was horribleā€¦the portion were small and the worst thing is I drop I tempeh on the floor...dam sian la...some more rain the whole bloody day...


At least i finish my proposal for the recycling area at s16...hopefully can set up on monday...Cynthia say must do minimal collection until we move...tat im worried...cos if very late its bad cos too close to exams and might not get enough...hopefully our connection with eco will pay off...Oh ya we finish yishan card thingy la...dam nice la...i show u when i take pic of it next friday...her party la...lol

Today i finally got to talk to chow...my buddy...this is the guy who my specs think is my remote control...they say his the only person i listen too...oops...lol...vince told me tat he broke up with his gf after 4 years of relationship...wah im really sad for him la...they broke up on xmas eve...chow hang on buddy...u'll get through this...they broke up cos got another guy then she confuse...matters of the heart not simple man...

Later i told im about wat i have been up too...me and jansy la and rag ...i cant believe i told him certain personal stuff that i havent even told cai yet la...so chow if u reading this u are not allowed to say anything ok...not yet tat is...lol...anyways chow i pray for her to come back or some other chiobu with 36DD come along...good luck...buddy

The Animal
The nick name u gave me


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?