< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 41 - Running Away

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Captain's Log 41 - Running Away

Today i woke up with a very strange dream. In my dream i was at a mac. I was ordering breakfast. Kanesh and some of my freshie where at the table wait for me to come back. When i came back they where like stomping on my glasses. I ask them why they would do such a thing, they replied it was fun. Wat the hell rite!!! I drag kanesh one corner la and wanted to reason with him. I was still luaghing la. Really wat the hell la. Suddenly eveyone started running. I started running. I dont know wat i was running from but i know tat i wonldnt want to be caught. I ran as fast as i can and i didnt stop. Some how we ended up on top of a very tall building. We ran down. Broke through doors and slide through corners. One by one they were caught. Some how i didnt stop to help them. I know i should stop but i did want to. I jus want to run away. I didnt want to get caught. After i ran out of the building i woke up.

Weird huh? oh well. i wondered who was chasing me. I wondered why i never stop....hmmm

last week was a roller coaster week for me. everything more or less settle. Feburay is going to be worst. I will be moving to pipit rd (macpherson down there) still got vday and got 2 special days...4 things to do maddness....hopefully everything will be fine. I think im going uninstall my password. So the other MCs can excess. I have nothing to hid.

The Animal
There is method in my maddness - Hamlet

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?