< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 36 - Blessings

Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Captain's Log 36 - Blessings

My sister lending me $20 - Blessing

Wakeing up on time - Blessing

Ppl on msn to say good morning to - Blessing

Stopped raining so i could walk to the interchange - Blessing

Meeting Alvin on the way to school - Blessing

Crossing Dangerously and didnt get knock down - Blessing

Helping Nixon out with tq stuff(good deed of the day yeah) - Blessing

Talking to Nixon about Death Note and DOTA - Blessing

Found 50cent in my jeans(ice cream cone!!!) - Blessing

Cute salesgirl kind enough to direct me to another store and has more variety of the xmas present i need to buy - Blessing

Leon telling me for the TEN THOUSAND time how much he loved heroes(save the cheerleader, save the world) - Blessing

Kanesh knowing tat i was at his door(kanesh was alone at home, his doorbell not working and i cant call) - Blessing

Kanesh burning D.O.A onto a cd without me asking - Blessing

Kanesh offered me chocolates - Blessing

Rui Rui waiting patiently for me - Blessing

Having fun while doing survey - Blessing

Saw 2 hot girls in Yishun(made my head turn) - Blessing

Feeling relived tat my day is over - Blessing

Stop raining so i can walk home - Blessing

Enjoying my walked home(i sang..havent dont tat in along time) - Blessing

Having a home to go to - Blessing

Jansy free to talk cock on the phone - Blessing

Knowing tat my neighbour wont of his wireless so i can DOTA at night - Blessing

Knowing the guys later DOTAing - Blessing

I was never alone the whole day - Blessing

The Animal
God is still looking out for me

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?