< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 29 - Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Captain's Log 29 - Ichi Ritoru no Namida

when translated means 1 litre of tears. I was going to yaling's sister's concert on sat la, i meet aifeng and her freshie(i know them so long also cant remember her name...jus like girl..lol...anyways). she told me about this show called 1 litre of tears. WOW tats alot of tears, i said jokingly la. She told me tat i was sad and u will comfirm cry one. I took it as a challenge. It has been long since i watched a show and cried. As far as i can remember there was only one show tat made me cry b4, but i dont really remember the show. Something other then its a sad show compell me to watch. I dont really know wat was it. However, when i heard about the show i knew it was worth the time.

the if 2 eps was ok la. u get to know the characters, the storyline, tat kind of thing. then i watch the 3 eps it was about Aya(the main character)finding out about her disease. Her parents knew about her disease but didnt tell her. they came up with some other illness. In the 3 eps she was suspious of wat was happening and she was going to find out the truth. B4 finding out she said "today is the last day i can be myself. Tmr i will know. and i will change" i begin to tear. for me not being about to be urself is a big deal. tats how i lead my life. thats why i dont care wat other thinks of me and that is the reason why i can do many thing in my life. Not being able to be myself is like ripping my soul from my body. I really didnt expect the amount of tears i was going to shed.

There was something she said in the 6 eps tat made me think. she went "Even though I have been hurt b4 by those heartless glances, this also helped me to understand tat around me, there still exist some gentle glances." in this eps she deals with how ppl around give werid stares or say stuff about her. Its true wat she says u know. When ppl say bad stuff about us we get hurt and we dwell on tat pain. However if we look around us there are others tat can understand and support us and tat is the most important thing. There are many things in the show tat made me think or re-enforce the personal believes tat i have. I feel it will be the same with anyone else watching the show.

I have told many ppl about this show. I told them its a sad show and u will confirm cry. However, I was wrong. I its not a sad show. Its a touching show. It talks about life throught Aya's eyes. Her struggles and her pains. Not forgetting her joys and laughter too. Dont let the fact tat u dont feel like crying stop u from watching it. U will miss out on wat Aya has to say.

The Animal
PS. The show also has nice songs...i post it at the side bar..go watch its called Sangatsu kokonoka

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?