< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 26 - Sianzzzzzzzz

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

Captain's Log 26 - Sianzzzzzzzz

Some how I can never get out of this problem anywhere I go…i always have to worry about it…money…I really hate it…I wish I had other problem….i would rather trade with some other problems…I cant believe I let it drag until exams…I couldn’t pay my tuitions fees cos I had no money…I got enough to survive but not enough for me to pay…I was feeling very lost…I couldn’t tell to anyone…everyone was busy with preparing for exam and there is nothing anyone can do for me…it’s a long term problem…I didn’t even tell anybody not even leon kanesh or jk…but now that the holis are coming in a few days time the feeling is back…since I stop working a month ago my financial status is at cringe... it pains me to tell ppl I cant go out with them…becos I cant affort to…I wish I can jus go out and not have to worry about this kind of thing…I rather enjoy the company then have to worry if I can affort the place we are going to have dinner…I still have debt I haven’t pay to my friend…I don’t like to own ppl money…and the reason is I don’t know when I can pay them back

my family is not ppl u can turn to when it comes to money…I know this for fact…having to pay for my own sch money and my O levels and A levels all on my own…living like this for more then 10 years now, it gets very tiring sometimes…I have paid from the food on my plate to the clothes on my back…having doing for a long time makes u think I can plan my finance will..but I still cant...holis are the worst time cos it’s the time when u spend most…cos during hoils ppl go out and indulge…I don’t want to be spoil their fun jus becos I cant affort…I rather not go…why is it so difficult for me not to go…its becos I live for my friends…the ppl around me…im not close to my family…making ppl happy makes me happy…

jus manage to pay half my tuition fees b4 for exams started…the next payment is soon …I cant get results if I don’t… or even worst can bid for the next sem modules… don’t know how im going to do it but I will…then still have to worry about next years one…I didn’t want to enter join NUS in 05…I wanted to work 1st then come in 06 when my finance is more stable...but kanesh convince me otherwise…if he never did I wouldn’t have Shakespeare, SOW06 and RAG07…thx

The Animal
I’ll survive

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?