< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 25 - Gay Shit

Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Captain's Log 25 - Gay Shit

Today I had my psychology paper. Wow it was really gay shit man. Of all model she test us the Vellutino 2004 model la come on. That model is so ulu. I was laugh after the paper cos I did know how to react. I was frustrated tat I did memorize tat model but everyone didn’t know the model either. Well I take my hat of to u if u actually remember the model. U really deserve ur A. Anyway I went back to space an was telling everyone how gay shit the paper was. Yuhan got it la…he straight away said DOTA…but the girls couldn’t understand it….I tried to describe but I think I never do it properly…I typed it nicely for u all to read

So how did the term "gay shit" came about? Its actually the combination of two different term, "gay" and "Holy Shit". It is not as some might infer, the end result of a cheerful person going about his daily business. So before we can truly understand the beauty of the phase "gay shit" we need to understand the essence of the two terms mention earlier.

The word gay has a few meanings, originally meant in English happy. In modern usage, the term is often applied interchangeably with homosexual. In the world of gaming the word is used as a term to describe a character or hero in a game that is extremely strong or cunning. One would call this person gay.


The term "Holy Shit" is used in many context to express extreme surprise. However, in a game world it is use as one of the awards for the amount of kills one has. Lets look at DOTA (Defense of the Ancients), the amount of kills one have is reflected by the following sound effect in the game

3- killing spree
4- dominating
5- mega kill
6- unstoppable
7- whicked sick
8- mmmmmmmmonster kill
9- godlike
10- holy shit...

if you play DOTA and have gotten 10 kills but have never heard HOLY SHIT sound effect, it could be due to the fact that you died. The sound effect is only awarded for kills in succession and kills without dying. If you do die the program you start counting from zero kills again. This means your a loser, cannot even stay alive for nuts, you don’t deserve to playing you noob!!! Games like Unreal Tournament 2004 have similar scoring system.

By combining the two words together we get “gay shit” which describes how something is so powerful that it totally blows your mind way.

Especially for judee don’t use the term wrongly ok

The Animal


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?