< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 14 - Cai Why u have to Tell me this kind of things b4 i Sleep...sian...lol

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Captain's Log 14 - Cai Why u have to Tell me this kind of things b4 i Sleep...sian...lol

Yesterday night or u can say today morning la....it was 145am la....cai msg me on msn....cai is leon...when im online i call him cai...anyways he said something actually many things tat caught my eye...1st he said that "kanesh and me conclude"...wat the hell...when did u guys started talking without me...boh jio...lol...wat are u guys up too huh....lol....anyways the next thing he said is....i too lazy to type u all read ah

sAraLeOn says:

both kanesh n me agree

sAraLeOn says:

u r the type

sAraLeOn says:

who is too energetic

sAraLeOn says:

b4 u can sit down n study

sAraLeOn says:

u must tire yrself out first

the animal - Must be a good Boy says:

wat im dam lazy

sAraLeOn says:

no

the animal - Must be a good Boy says:

dont like to

sAraLeOn says:

yes tts y u need to run more tire yrself

sAraLeOn says:

so u can be a more simplistic person sit down n study

sAraLeOn says:

u r like tt in jc wad

sAraLeOn says:

lol


i go wat the hell man....i tooo energetic mah....ok la since sec sch i have been flooding myself with activities cos i didnt like to go home la....when i was in jc b4 sch starts i will go to the gym then after sch i will go run ranging for 2.4 to 10km...i never in class even though in sch...i always take part in all sch activities....

-interlude- qilin: yawn...damn sleepy....-slaps herself- no no cannot muz wake up. MUSLIM!! WAKE UP!!!

ya im typing this in 2215 again...lol...im dam tired from yesterday's run...the worst thing was i never eat enough never hydrate enough and never sleep enough....sleepy...zzzz

anyways lets continue...like tat means too energetic mah....hmmm...dont know la....im not very sporty....i jus like to run...its the only thing i can do without needing coordination...my psychomotor dam jia lat one....b4 army every night i go for run..but i dont anymore...

-interlude- qilin: haha muslim can't carry on... too tired to type... ok everybody 5 min toilet break!!!!! :)

-after 5 mins.......-

Hi GUYs Im back yeah!!!!....lol....yeah....lol
anyways
as i was saying army kind of put me off working out...well cai knows me well...the other time when we talking about girls....he told me wat kind of girls i like...he was rite on the money....i jus dont like to be label anything...feel as i got something to live up to....
even if someone call me crazy...lol....i jus want to be myself

The Animal
Cant Wait for Friday!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?