< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 6 - ZZZZ long day but fun

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Captain's Log 6 - ZZZZ long day but fun

i should be studying but im too tried...so im going to tell u about my day

Today during pl3237 lecture we talked about how kids learn how to read...usually the second half of the lecture we watch a video but this time we didnt...instead we looked at the different book avaible in the market for kids la...my lecturer gave me nausry rhyme book...but i saw she pass "Green eggs and Ham" to another person...I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!....its my favour book of all time...i love the rhymes in tat book and i love the underlining mean to it...which is getting ppl to try something new...the book has alot of history but i wont go into details u all can look up urself(it was band in US at one time)...i was hoping tat the girl who got the book would read a couple of pages...but she tried to siam her way by acting blur...but in the end she had to read it...still she did a horrible job lor...i was piss...spoil my favourate book only...stupid bitch

Later i went for a swim...1st time i do 10 laps...my swimming cmi la...i swim 1 lap must stop 3 times...my arms are not condition for swimming la...but i will train...no thing i dont like about swimming is my ears will block and i will get a runny nose...like now...i havent had runny nose for more than 6 months...and when i get its usually very bad...but i can feel my arms toning up...must train must keep fit...yeah

On the way home we all dam suai la...me judee ginny and yuhan was one the way home...we wait dam long for 197...it was so long tat 4 198 pass lor...can buy 4d i tell u...yuhan wanted to kill himself la(he takes 198 home)...lol...thats not the worst part 197 was dam hot...the mrt was dam hot...even 806 was dam hot...how come all the air con not working...judee says its jus me but the 806 one confirm not me cos there were others who complain about the heat

still dam shack la dont think will do any work tonight...i jus need to read up on 2215 and ts cos next week got test...this weekend dam pack...hopefully everything works out...tmr stay over cant wait...see u all

The Animal
I love green eggs and ham....i love them sam i am

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?