< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 5 - YES IM RUNNING WITH NO VD

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Captain's Log 5 - YES IM RUNNING WITH NO VD

Lol...ya im going to run Rag with no VD...i have already talked to cui ting and she say "ok"...i know judee tat u are worried that it will be too xiong...but dont worry i will make sure everything is spread out equally... not only to ur all but also the 3 heads...why do i want to stop looking...cos its too time cosumming...i can spend my time better by planning everyone's job scope, doing my mc stuff and my own personal stuff...if he or she comes...then he or she comes...why not promote judee or jansy...its becos i promise them i wont...with the title comes the burden...and i know they are better equiped in their current positions.

On tuesday i had my ts practicals...i love ts practicals...during tat session we were suppose to pose for pic post cards...for example...our tutor Nora will tell us "at the beach"...then we will pose things u can see at the beach like ppl tanning, swimming or even a beach umbrella...but one thing i notice...everytime Nora says we did something wrong...i will come up with some excusse why we did wat we did...havent done this for very long(talk back for the no reason)...its seems tat im have been complacent for very long...i chose not to listen to her but instead try to be a smart alec...this is so wrong...i guess i need to pay more attention to my actions seeing tat im taking a leadership position again...must throw away all my bad habits for now if i want ppl to look up to me...all my friends if u read this...be sure to whack me in the head if i step out of line...sometimes i need to be sorted out

Ok enough of all the boring stuff...now to the more fun ones...me judee jansy sky xin mei and boss went for food tasting to help suyi out here are some of the pics





this is suyi looking all smart and cute....kawaii na...lol

sky and boss saying their last wishes b4 suyi poison us...lol...jus kidding

jansy jus still across form me...judee was left but never take her...sad

The poisons

Bottoms up

On our way out we met xin mei's friend who intro us to this meahine tat is called the 720 Body Composition Analysis...its very cool la it send pluses throught ur body and measure ur body fat and other stuff la

Wah so crowded...lol

sky hopeing he is over weight...ya rite like tat will ever happen...lol

Boss hoping for the best but expecting the worst

It looks like the baby fat has all grown up...lol....sorry boss

Hmmm... i wanted to post my results but cant dont know why...sob...lol...anyways i found out my chest is bigger then judee's one...diao....dont know who should be more sad me or judee....lol...and i have big hips...37 inches(i think its my ass too..lol)...lucky my waist is only 31 inch...Now im 69 kg but i need to lose 2.8 kg to be my ideal weight which is 66 kg...My aim is to hit 63 so at least got buffer...lol...if i can get rid of my love hadles i will be dam happy....i sound like a health freak...lol okok at the end of the sem we go measure our composition again...yeah!!!!

The Animal

Change my body


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?