< Diamond's Log: Captain's Log 10 - HOW COME HOW COME!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Captain's Log 10 - HOW COME HOW COME!!!

WAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING MAN!!!! HOW COME NO ONE TELL ME!!!!! COME ON LA GUYS WE HANG OUT TOGETHER EVERY OTHER DAY LA!!!!!!! COWS MAN REALLY REALLY WAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
THIS KIND OF THINGS DONT WANT TO TELL ME UNTIL NOW WHEN EVERYTHING IS IN A MESS!!!! COWS MAN!!!!!
.....COWS COWS COWS COWS COWS( ITS JUS TO PREVENT ME FORM USING !@#$%^&)

SIAN.........

let me tell u wat happen...i woke up this morning...doing my own stuff online...then jason msg me on msn...i was quite happy la cos i really havent had a proper conversation with him for along time....cos most of the time we meet is during lect...where he will be listening and i will be sleeping....tutorials are jus hi's and bye's...its either im rushing off or he is rushing off....jason is the cblc secretary...so ya...anyways our converstion wasnt as happy and cheerful as i liked it to be...to my horror he send me this......



Hey people, finally mid-term break is here! I guessed everyones looking forward to it? Im longed for this day to come because I finally have the time to draft this email and sent to you people. Theres a strong reason for me to express whats inside my heart and let you people know my thoughts.

In our life, we bound to encounter certain issues which we know for sure that they cannot be forced. Its either these issues are left unsolved at the end of the day or a party has to give way in order for all parties to have a happy outcome. And of course for the latter to occur, some painful decisions have to be made in the process.

Ive been thinking over this issue for a couple of days, and finally Ive decided that its time for me to mark an end to mermaid activities. Its a perfect timing to execute this especially after Ive finished distributing out those DVDs, which means to say Ive completed all the tasks which an aogl should do. On the other hand, I recognized that this is going to be unfair to certain people but for the sake of my happiness, Ive no choice but to make such decision.

I just dont know why but I cant seems to blend into mermaids bonding and even when I tried, I dont feel comfortable, neither do I feel happy at all. So its kind of pointless for me to stay on when I dont even have that sense of belonging. Even with mermaid seniors around, I also dont feel belonged. Step into my shoes and think of how many activities during and after sow whereby only you people are involved in, and youll get what I mean.

Lastly, Ill like to take this chance to thank Aifeng for her great effort in making sow memorable for me and also congratulate her for being the 2nd person to successfully leave a scar behind in my heart. Aifeng, if you have the chance to join sow again, go and be the aogl or ogl. After which, tell me how you feel when your fellow senior is not giving you the fullest support when you needed it most, and giving unnecessary comments only to cause irritation. Thats all Ive for you people. Im happy to contribute in forging the bonds among mermaid and hope you people can do your best in strengthening it. By the way, Im not going to collect the $4.70 which Jason owes me, so remember to get from him, and use it for the next mermaid outing. Have a great mid-term break ahead!

Regards,
Rui Feng (,)


wat the hell rite...i didnt even know lor...come la i go running with rui rui yesterday and he never even bring it up lor.....its really sad la...rui rui is a hard head person...jus a stubbon as his mom....i think tats where he gets it form....u must understand u comfirm will have conflict with him one....cos i know i have many time...all u have to do is jus forgive and move on...remember tat time yaling bday we fight over one stupid star...i was cursing and swearing over msn at him la...lol...come to think of it was quite dumb....lol...i really hope i can do something to soomthen it out btw rui rui and the girls...but there only so much i can do...i will hear out both sides and try to make peace...the rest is up to u guys.....we have been together for so long all of us math majors..dont let it die....all the fun and laughther....all the basketballs games in the rain...trying to booth the stupid badminton court during 1104 lecture...christmas, new year, CNY...majong sessions.............

The Animal
Heart broke

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?